We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and that is why we insist on secure transactions and customer information privacy.
Note: The information we collect may include Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Email ID
Gathering Identifiable Information
When you use our website or app, you may be asked to provide certain details. We use this information in one or more of the following ways
- To provide you with a personalized experience that is safe, efficient and smooth.
- To make improvements on our site/app with services which are likely to meet your needs, and to better our site/app to make your experience safer and easier.
- Through the information you provide, we can develop our customer service for the better.
- To send occasional Emails regarding company news, updates and added service information.(If at any time you want to stop receiving Emails from us, you can do so by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe from this list' link at the bottom of the mailer.)
- While you can browse through our site/app anonymously, certain information about you are retained. This is, however, just to monitor our visitors' behaviour, demographics, interests and so forth.
Other ways in which Identifiable Information are collected
We collect personal identifiable information such as email address, name, phone number, etc., from you when you set up a free account with us. However, some data are collected through:
- The URL that directed you to our site/app, which URL you visit next, your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you choose to avail our services, we collect information about your purchasing behaviour.
- If you choose to transact with us, additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and/or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders will be collected.
- If you choose to post messages or leave feedback, it is necessary to collect the information you provide us to resolve disputes, offer customer support and troubleshoot problems.
Distribution of Private Information
Your confidentiality is our topmost priority. That's why the highest standards of protection for our customer information privacy is implemented. Please read the following dissemination practices we follow:
- We have contrived various security measures to maintain your privacy when you give us your personal information.
- We do not trade and/or sell your personal information with outside parties.
- However, we will share information with third parties (outlets, companies and individuals) only if we have good faith that they will preserve your privacy.